This learn-by-doing program is for health and care executives, and professional teams, who will learn about the implementation of outcome-based health promotion and disease prevention and social impact capital
financing. The accelerator will officially launch in April 2019; the pilot is on the 22nd of November 2018.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is for decision makers that face increasing costs, siloed budgets and growing deficits with often very few tools to understand and address the root causes of the problems. This pilot program is a practical introduction to exploring and initiating novel outcome-based models used on complex and interdependent societal problems. You will learn to use practical frameworks and validated steps to help you set up
- outcome-based financial models like health impact bonds and contracts
- data-driven and evidence-based interventions
- teams to address complex problems using social impact capital
- public-private collaborations to close societal gaps and cross organisational boundaries
The pilot is an opportunity to suggest improvements and feedback for the full program, thus, making it more relevant to your operating model and for your team and organisation.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
• Explore and create a narrative for an evidence-based problem-solution pair
• Build, present and pitch impact investment proposal to stakeholders
• Analyse and critique, through case studies, different impact tools and methodologies
• Formulate and use metrics to model social and financial outcomes
• Building and managing a successful impact investment team
HOW WILL YOU LEARN?
The program uses role play and case studies based on real experiences from developing social and health impact bonds. Participants may also receive an online consultation with experts.
PLACE AND VENUE
This one-time only free pilot-program begins at 15.00 on 22nd Nov 2018 with Networking dinner at 20h and continues on 23rd Nov 2018 (10.00 - 17.00)
Venue: IESE Business School, Barcelona + online webinars, dates to be confirmed at the pilot Barcelona, 22nd
of November 2018.
Register: at sofhim.eu. If you require further information please contact Montse Codina at firstname.lastname@example.org
The faculty collaborating to teach and develop the course are from IESE Business School, University of Oxford, Research Institutes Sweden RISE, & Semmelweis Egyetem