"Patient engagement in the product life-cycle and community advisory boards (CAB)"
Tuesday, 16 October 2018 (09:00 to 17:00)
Discussions at this meeting will focus not only on existing CABs and their added value, but also how to work with patients in new disease areas and start a truly collaborative experience.
Registration is now open for the Workshop.
Please contact Emilie Zingg, Events & Communications Junior Manager (email@example.com) in order to register for this event.
Attendance at this event is recommended for:
- Pharmaceutical and biotech representatives working in:
- Clinical Project Management, Science Policy, Clinical Development, Medical Science, Research, Medical & Innovation, Medicines Development, Research & Development, External Science & Partnering, Clinicial Scientists
- Regulatory Affairs
- Patient Advocacy, Public Affairs, Patient Engagement, Patient Partnership, Patient Support
- Pharmaceutical and biotech companies engaging in Scientific Advice / HTA meetings
- Clinical Research Organisations (CROs)
- Medical devices companies
- Rare disease patient representatives engaged in active CABs or those in creation
- Rare disease patient advocates representing groups that co-sponsor clinical trials / joint ventures with the healthcare industry
- Representatives from non-profit organisations/foundations developing medicines/therapies for rare diseases
Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau
Carrer de Sant Antoni Maria Claret, 167
Website : https://www.santpaubarcelona.org/en
There will be a Welcome dinner on Monday, 15 October starting at 8 p.m.
Venue to be confirmed.
Dress code: smart casual.
There will be a complimentary return bus service provided from the restaurant to the Amrey Sant Pau Hotel.
Please make your own hotel reservations and travel arrangements.
Please refer our list of hotels close to the workshop venue if needed.
Please send any questions concerning registration to Emilie Zingg: Emilie.firstname.lastname@example.org