A web-based information session will provide further details for prospective applicants to the Platforms and Pilots topics under the Focus Area "Digitising and Transforming European industry and services". The current calls closes on 14 November 2018.
The Digitising European Industry initiative includes the launch of a set of initiatives supporting the building of the digital industrial platforms of the future. The EU has launched several calls in the Horizon 2020 programme to advance in the development of digital industrial platforms and their piloting. Platforms and Pilots are a key part of the Horizon 2020 Focus Area on Digitising and Transforming European industry and services.
Open Calls for Proposals
On 10 September 2018, the European Commission will offer a web-based session to provide information on the following topics for which a call for proposals is currently open:
The call opened on 26 July 2018 and the deadline to submit proposals is 14 November 2018.
The session will start at 10.00 hours (CET) on 10 September. The webinar will be shown via Webex, so you can follow it directly from your office or home, with no need to travel anywhere. You can connect to the Webex room here and use the landline phone with the dial in function.
Once you reach the virtual room, you will have the option to join the audioconference by phone. Questions can be asked via the chat functionality. Please take into account that the name you give when you enter the virtual room will be visible to all participants.
Draft agenda for the session
- 10h00: Introduction
- 10h30: DT-ICT-08-2019, Agricultural digital integration platforms
- 11h30: DT-TDS-01-2019, Smart and healthy living at home
- 12h30: Lunch break
- 14h00: DT-ICT-10-2018-19, Interoperable and smart homes and grids
- 15h00: DT-ICT-13-2019, Digital Platforms/Pilots Horizontal Activities
- 15h00: a) Support pilot activities and knowledge transfer across different sectors
- 15h30: b) Legal, regulatory and security support
- 16h00: c) Preparation of a digital industrial platform for the construction sector
- 16h30: Closure
More information about these topics, possible proposers and details for submission can be found on the Research Participants Portal.
The presentations and the recording of this webinar will be made available afterwards.