RMIT Europe will host this symposium as a collaboration with the International Network of Ecosystems of ECHAlliance as part of the ECHA Catalan Ecosystem
Don't miss this upcoming half-day symposium and networking lunch on how design and technology can transform healthcare for an ageing population.
This is a must-attend event for people working across the health ecosystem interested in enhancing innovation that prepares our healthcare for the demographic challenge of an ageing population.
The event will see participants from health and social care, education and research, policy, industry, associations and funding organisations.
Topics covered include:
- the role of design and technology in transforming healthcare
- how design can have an impact on ageing in place
- innovation and new technology to promote health and wellbeing.
- Professor Larissa Hjorth (RMIT University)
- Remko Vermeulen (Telefónica Innovación Alpha)
- Julien Venne (ECHAlliance)
- Dr César Velasco Munoz (University Hospital Vall d’Hebron)
- Lisa Hollins (Kings College)
The program so far:
From 9:00am to 2:30pm
Reception and registration
Keynote presentation: Design and technology transforming healthcare
Panel 1: Care for the future – from fixing to thriving – new models for healthy ageing in the EU
Our panel will discuss what healthy ageing can look like in the future as the healthcare system puts forward a new approach for integrative care from the hospital to the home.
Panel 2: Multiple lenses on ageing – visionaries designing health and wellness for the future
Our panel will highlight new horizons – both digital and social – in the home, cities and outside of the hospital.
Innovation showcase: Transforming ageing and living with chronic diseases
Closing remarks and lunch
More information here
Register now: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org