The China Consortium Health Alliance (CCHAlliance), supported by ECHAlliance, will organise the 3rd Digital Health Around The Globe (DHSCHINA18) Conference at the long established PTExpo, a large international event gathering 100,000+ leaders with the IT and telecommunications industry and organised by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. DHSCHINA18 will showcase the best innovators and the key leaders for Digital Health sector. The agenda will present policy-makers, leading companies, start-ups, most advanced scientists, investors, insurances… coming from China and the all over the world.
The keynotes and panel sessions will showcase the main stakeholders and projects in China around digital health and wellbeing, and will invite innovators from around the world to discuss cooperation. The agenda will include the following themes:
- Elderly care, active and healthy ageing and longevity: China is facing a huge demographic challenge with today more than 250 millions citizens over 60 years old and 450 millions expected by 2050. The ageing market in China is expected to reach 2 trillions euros by 2030. CCHAlliance has engaged discussions and projects with key players such as the central government and its China National Working Commission on Aging, or private initiatives like the Lime Family or the Henry Fok group. Interested in cooperation with stakeholders from other pats of the world facing similar challenges, the event will be the opportunity to build partnerships about elderly care centres, home care and independent living or healthy ageing programmes.
- Big Data for healthcare: the Chinese central government has launched recently the development of national Data centres and plan 12 of them within the next 5 years. Four of these data centres will participate to the event: Guizhou, Chongqing, Chengdu and Zhongwei. Experts and innovators in big data, AI, machine learning, cloud computing, cybersecurity and digital health and wellness data are invited to participate and discuss potential projects around cloud.
- Smart Healthy Cities: the Chinese government has launched recently the China Smart City Alliance. Health and wellbeing are on its agenda. 10 Chinese cities from this programme and the Henry Fok Health city initiative are participating to PT Expo this year and are interested to discuss collaboration around the use of AI and big data and the enhancement of infostructure.
- Digital Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM): obviously TCM represents a large part of Chinese healthcare system. China is currently promoting TCM across the world as an innovative practice in complementarity of occidental medicine. The Chinese National Institute of TCM is currently working on Digital TCM and the exploitation of its data.
- Health and well-being: the national roadmap Healthy China 2030 set a number of objectives for China in terms of improvement of health and well-being of all citizens and of personalised health. International experts and innovations are welcome to dialog with the stakeholders involved in this programme to develop projects and solutions serving the 1,4 billion Chinese people.
The event will also be the opportunity to discuss the work programme of The Digital Health Society (DHS) movement and its moonshot mission in Europe for 100 million Digitally Connected EU Citizens by 2027. Chinese partners are interested to connect with the European initiative and collaborate on common objectives.
Speaking & Sponsorship Opportunities
Become a sponsor to increase your opportunities to raise your profile and create new sales opportunities, generate leads, and position your organization as a part of the DHSCHINA18.
ECHAlliance invites its members and partners to propose speakers and topics for this conference. Sponsorship opportunities are also available. Please contact Julien Venne (email@example.com).
Download the sponsorship packages here
1 July 2018
DHSCHINA18 & PTExpo Access
The registration will be opened soon
More information about PT Expo here
Read a summary of the 2017 event here
Join us in Beijing!
Information on www.echalliance.com