This edition will cover a broad range of topics during the two days conferences. NEW is the addition of the successful one day Health Tech Event which will cover other Health Tech topics.
The audience, a mix of academics, medical professionals, business, technology, regulation and creatives, will get an excellent overview and insight in the medical tech developments from different perspectives.
- Early Bird discount is available until December 12. The number of tickets is limited, so make sure you secure your place in time REGISTER HERE
- Event round-up: 2-day medical 3D printing event, with 2 conferences + expo
- Day 1: 3D Medical Conference + Expo [topics: 3D Bioprinting, 3D Medical (Bio)Materials, 3D Dental Printing, 3D Dental Scanning & Software, 3D Dental Workflow & Planning Tools, Legal and Regulatory issues]
- Day 2: 3D Medical Conference + Expo [topics: 3D Medtech Printing, Medical applications with Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality, 3D Pharma Printing, 3D Medical Scanning & Software, 3D Medical Workflow & Planning Tools] & Health Tech Event [topics: Robotics in cure and care, E-Health, Health care and IoT]
- Confirmed speakersso far:
- Natalja Genina, Assistant Professor, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, on ‘Social aspects in additive manufacturing of pharmaceutical products’
- Rik Jacobs, General Manager, Dental, 3D Systems
- Roman Plaghki, Design Engineer, Materialise, Belgium, on ‘Designing 3D scanning and measuring devices needed to enable mass-customization for medical devices class 1’
- Reinhilde Jacobs, Professor and Head, Oral Imaging Center, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Anastasia Zakharyuta, Postdoc, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma, Germany, on “Inkjet-printed pharmaceutical formulations for preclinical studies”, More information
- Eugene Ivanov, Chief Technology Officer, Tosoh SMD, USA
- Prof. dr. Constantinus Politis, Head of the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Senping Cheng, CEO, Triastek, Inc., China
Who should attend the conferences:
Medical professionals | Dentists | Bioengineers | Dental Labs | Pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and Biotech professionals | Regulators | Compliance Officers | Pharmacists | Laboratory Personnel | Consultants | Contractors/Subcontractors | 3D Printing suppliers | anyone responsible for medicine/drug: Development | Manufacturing | Preclinical | Quality Assurance | Quality Control | Operations | Surgeons | Medical Engineers | Research Institutes | Doctors | Development etc.