- This event has passed.
webinar: Finnish Ecosystems as a Resource for Health and Wellbeing Development
15th May 2020 @ 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
KeHO – Central Finland Health & Wellbeing Ecosystem hosts a webinar to continue interaction and collaboration between the ecosystems in the ECHAlliance Finnish Network, launched in December 2019.
Central Finland Health & Wellbeing Ecosystem KeHO is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom webinar.
Topic: Finnish Ecosystems as a Resource for Health and Wellbeing Development
Time: May 15, 2020 01:00 PM Jyväskylä, Finland (Helsinki time zone)
Welcome – Regional administration perspective to ecosystem work
Kari Pirinen, Development Manager at Regional Council of Central Finland
ECHAlliance – The Global Connector
Andy Bleaden, Director Ecosystems and Membership, ECHAlliance
Current development and priorities of the Finnish ECHAlliance Ecosystems
- KeHO Central Finland Ecosystem, Päivi Fadjukoff, Senior Advisor, Head of KEHO
- South Ostrobothnia Ecosystem, Sami Perälä, Developing Manager, Well Being Technology at Seinäjoki
- Kuopio Health Cooperative, Aki Gröhn, Chief Executive Officer at Kuopio Health
- Vaasa Welfare Technology Ecosystem, Tony Pellfolk, Head of Development at Vaasa Medical District
- Others to be confirmed
Discussion chaired by Professor Jukka-Pekka Mecklin, KeHO
- Next steps for building stronger networks and impact