- This event has passed.
Webinar: Strengthening community support through digital social prescribing during Covid-19
2nd April 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
How Elemental is enabling NHS, Councils, housing and VCSE organisations to work better together for support for the most vulnerable during COVID-19
Facilitator: Serena Terry. COO
Presenters: Jennifer Neff, CEO/CO-Founder & Denise Dillon, Product Owner, Leeann Monk Ozgul, CEO/Co-founder
Elemental is the platform of choice for over 200 digital social prescribing hubs across England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, so when The World Health Organisation(WHO) announced that Covid-19 was officially classed as a global pandemic, we knew we had to respond quickly with a contingency plan, not just for their team, but for our customers and the hundreds of thousands of people they collectively support.
We’ve enhanced the capabilities of our digital social prescribing platform to provide teams with the technical connectivity they need for partnership working, leadership and the measurement of mobilisation of support where needed during Covid-19.
Join us Thursday at 2:00 BST, as we explore and showcase how our customers are using Elemental to:
- Prioritise focus and efforts by connecting those known, and not yet known, so that they can access helpful information, services and online support/ interventions.
- Create a live and interactive COVID19 database of services of volunteers, services and information that can grow and evolve in response to the needs of the community and decide on the level of quality assurance that are required for this such as:
- Befriending services
- Online resources and services that can be used from home
- Grocery collections
- Pharmacy delivery services
- Local Food Bank access
- NHS App Library
- Increase capacity to deliver on community plans by connecting Commissioners, Clinicians, Link Workers, health and community providers and citizens.
- Establish cohort groups and assign different levels of urgency and support needed.
- Run reports on the overall and specific progress being made across a number of different locations/ levels/ cohort groups and see the effectiveness of your coordination, whilst identifying any gaps in provision.
We’ll also share knowledge, best practice and examples from our customers around the UK and Ireland who’ve been applying their own Covid-19 specific models to enhance the effectiveness of their mobilisation plans and measure the effectiveness of their efforts.