Treviso Health & Social Care Innovation Ecosystem
October 27 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Wednesday 27th October 2021 from 1 pm to 2 pm ISRAA and ECHAlliance will present an event of the “Treviso Health & Social Care Innovation Ecosystem“
Aggressive behaviour in older people is a complex but highly relevant phenomenon in the field of long-term care. The Pragress project, funded by the Erasmus+ programme, aims to support professional caregivers, such as nurses, social workers, nursing assistants and other professionals involved in the prevention and management of aggressive behaviour both at home and in the community. A panel of Italian and European experts, including some partners of the Pragress Project, will highlight the challenges of aggressive behaviour of older people.
The event will be online. Register by clicking the button below and you will receive the link to follow the live stream!
Welcoming and introduction – 5′
- Oscar Zanutto – Faber Coordinator at ISRAA
- Andy Bleaden – Director of Communities ECHAlliance
Session A: The challenges of aggressive behavior of older people in long term care- ’30
- Bettina Flaiz – Full Professor, School of Health Sciences & Management at DHBW (Stuttgart. Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University)
- Emanuela Capotosto – Coordinator of specialized dementia center units at ISRAA, psychologist and psychotherapist
Session B: PRAGRESS Project – Prevention and confronting aggressive behavior of older people in long term care – 20’
- Martin Power – Director Social Care Programmes, Discipline of Health Promotion, National University of Ireland, Galway
- Georgios Koumanakos – Research & Development, President at FRODIZO (Corporation for Succor and Care of Elderly and Disabled)
- Tytti Roiha – Advanced Clinical Practitioner, Master’s of mental health care student, Turku University of Applied Sciences
- Ruth Dankbar – Project manager, Research & Development at Wohlfahrtswerk for Baden-Wuerttemberg