The collaborative approach of the European mHealth Hub webinar
24th February 2021 @ 3:00 am – 5:00 pm
Natalia Korchakova-Heeb, coordinator of the Health4All Ecosystem in Hess, Germany, is inviting to save the date for an exciting event that will be held by the Global Health Hub-Germany – a webinar “The collaborative approach of the European mHealth Hub“, 24 February 15.00 CET.
The purpose of the event is to present the European mHealth Hub (http://mhealth-hub.org/), a joint collaboration of ITU, WHO and Andalusian Regional Ministry of Health (Spain) in the digital health space, implemented by a Consortium of 18 partners from across Europe led by Andalusia (including governments, healthcare systems, tech sector, NGOs, and academia), for knowledge sharing and innovation fostering in mHealth programs at large scale
The WHO, ITU, Andalusian Regional Ministry of Health will be offering a presentation, offering support and knowledge sharing for implementing large scale mHealth programs:
- Welcome word, Merle Wangerin, GIZ, Global Health Hub-Germany
- WHO Presenter: Ms Violeta Isabel Perez Nueno
- ITU Presenter: Ms Simona Pestina
- SSPA Presenter: Ms Belen Sotillos or Ms Marta Vazquez (tbc)
- The event will be moderated by Natalia Korchakova-Heeb, coordinator of the WG on digital health agenda, Global Health Hub-Germany. The participation will be open to all registered participants (all non-members of GHHG-Germany)
Registration link and further details to follow.