Region South Denmark Ecosystem Gathering
Do you use the full potential of Public-Private Innovation, and collaborate successfully across municipalities / regions, companies and knowledge institutions? Together, you create and implement technological solutions in the health and welfare sector and solve some of the pressing problems that arise.
Or do you wish it were so?
What is OPI SUMMIT 2020?
OPI SUMMIT 2020 is a national 1-day conference where you will have the opportunity to explore public-private innovation in the near future. The conference focuses on OPI from idea, start-up and innovation to market maturation and implementation.
At OPI SUMMIT 2020 you can meet new and potential partners, networks, ask the experts, visit exhibitors, get inspiration for new OPI projects – and of course create the best conditions for a successful OPI collaboration.
Join OPI SUMMIT 2020
Why use OPI, what are the challenges and pitfalls, and what does it take to achieve the goals of an OPI project? What does it cost – of blood, sweat and resources – is it worth it?
- Get important knowledge and inspiration from leading experts and researchers, municipalities, companies and others.
- Ask the lawyers about the law regarding UP IN
- Visit the exhibitors
- Hear about funding and funding for an OPI project
- Network and find partners
OPI SUMMIT 2020 is the conference for you, either from a company, a municipality / region / hospital or a knowledge institution.
- You need to start an OPI project – or consider.
- You are looking for the right partner
- You have a lot of unresolved questions about public-private innovation and what it can be used for?
Learn more and register here