- This event has passed.
OpenEHR: A Technical Overview
23rd February 2021 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
This second event on openEHR provides an opportunity for attendees to learn about the technology and broaden their understanding, focussing on the technical aspects of its architecture.
Over the past few years, openEHR based solutions within a multivendor environment have proven to be a successful approach to managing electronic healthcare records at any scale. The technology is based upon an open and agile architecture, supporting modern, digital solutions with validated clinical models. These are stored in a vendor neutral repository and underpin the principles of universal interoperability within an open platform ecosystem.
Who should attend?
- Clinical informaticists
- Data scientists
Why should you attend?
This event will provide a technical overview of openEHR, reflecting on the experience gained by the NHS Wales Informatics Service as part of the formal review carried out recently. In this session, we will cover:
- The openEHR Specification and APIs
- Archetypes, Templates and Forms
- The Archetype Query Language (AQL)
- Interoperability with HL7 FHIR Transformations
Confirmed / Proposed Speakers
- Ian McNicoll, Director, FreshEHR, OpenEHR International
- John Meredith, Technical Architect, NHS Wales Informatics Service
- Mark Hunt, IT Development Manager, Somerset NHS Foundation Trust
- Other speakers to follow!