- This event has passed.
Open Conference: Innovative Technologies for Support and Care of People Suffering from Dementia
28th November 2018
When: 28th November 2018, from 10.30 AM to 5.30 PM
Where: Audimax, Hochschule Flensburg, Thomas-Fincke-Str. 4, DE 24943 Flensborg, Germany
Who: Professionals with and interest in care for dementia and how innovative technologies can support the everyday life of people suffering from dementia, their relatives and their care providers
The Interreg project Demantec and the 6th Flensburger Geriatric Symposium will host a joint conference about innovative solutions for support and care of people suffering from dementia. The conference also marks the finalisation of the Demantec project and will present the project results.
Find out the results of the Demantec project and hear exciting presentations about geriatrics.
- The use of technologies for people suffering from dementia, relatives and care providers
- Useful networks for dementia stakeholders
- Statistics and investigations of the situation for caring relatives in Denmark
- The Malteser Concept for further education of care providers
- Caring for patients suffering from dementia during hospitalization – the philosophy of Silviahemmet (Sweden)
- Early diagnostics of dementia illnesses
An opportunity to share knowledge and expand your network.