- This event has passed.
North West Coast Ecoystem Gathering
29th April 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Digital health promises to transform the traditional care delivery model by increasing its scalability, reducing its unit and total cost, and most importantly, improving the quality of its care delivery by utilising real time health and behaviour data. Ultimately, digital health holds the promise to improving health outcomes and people’s quality of life.
This digital ecosystem event will focus on emerging and disruptive digital health solutions that promises to transform the health and care system in the UK.
This event will…
• Be delivered in partnership with the ECHAlliance
• Focus on the adoption of digital innovation
• Provide you with the opportunity to discuss adoption with the innovators and hear how we can support you in bringing these innovations into your own practice
• Showcase new technology, systems and apps which are transforming the way care is being delivered
• Hear from a variety of NHS and industry speakers
Who should attend?
• Healthcare professionals from acute, community, social and primary care settings
• Academics researching in this area
• SMEs working in health and care
• Voluntary and community organisations
Why should you attend?
ECHAlliance members wishing to attend should contact email@example.com