- This event has passed.
Non-Adherence: Beliefs, Barriers & Burden
February 28 @ 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
This series kicks off with the first of many monthly webinars on adherence and non-adherence. You’ll enjoy the pleasure to join International expert panellists as they discuss the most relevant findings and insights related to the topic across various diseases.
In our first session, we’ll focus on the following aspects:
- Non-adherence to Medical Plans as a Public Health Issue
- Adherence-related Beliefs and Barriers
- Clinical and Economic Impact of Non-Adherence
Speakers will include:
- Professor John Weinman (Psychology as Applied to Medicines – King’s College London)
- Professor Rob Horne (Behavioural Medicine – University College London)
- Assistant Professor Job van Boven (Health Economics & Real-world Drug Outcome Research – University of Groningen)
Moderating the sessions will be Professor Elísio Costas (University of Porto).
In the last 30 minutes of the webinar, you’ll have the chance to take part in an open discussion with our speakers and other audience members.
To register for the exciting event*, click on the link provided above. Zoom link to be provided near the event date.
*By joining the event, you provide your consent to recording and are aware and accept that the session will be recorded and made available for replay via YouTube.