- This event has passed.
Moray Rural Centre of Excellence for Digital Health and Care Innovation Information Event
March 23 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
The newly established Moray Rural Centre of Excellence for Digital Health and Care Innovation (MRCE) warmly invites you to its information event on 23 March 2022.
The MRCE is a new initiative funded through the Moray Growth Deal.
The centre will support the remobilisation of health and care services and the economic recovery of the Moray region, by investing in research and innovation activities aligned to the digital health and care agenda.
The Digital Health & Care Innovation Centre would like you to join us as we host this information session where we will present our vision, launch our Living Lab challenge areas and invite everyone to participate in our centre activities, which also include supporting business innovation and developing the skills base needed for a digitally enabled health and care sector.
Whether you are a resident in a rural area, a care worker, a health professional, from industry, academia, third sector, public sector or beyond the MRCE is keen to engage with you.
We are gathering online for an information session, with a planned programme including:
- Information about the Moray Rural Centre of Excellence for Digital Health and Care Innovation
- Opportunities for industry and the R&D funding we have available
- Our programme of person-centred Living Labs
- Overview of our skills development programme
- How we will connect with residents of Moray and other stakeholders to support rural health and care innovation
Whether you are able to attend all or part of the session everyone is welcome!
This online event is completely FREE but registration is essential.
Date: 23 March 2022, 14:00 – 15:00 (UK time)
Venue: Microsoft Teams