- This event has passed.
Launch of the Thematic Innovation Ecosystem on Mental Health – Isolation
1st July 2021 @ 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
The session on the 1st of July will be Isolation and we will hear from Ecosystems in Canada, Germany, Norway and Scotland on both what the need is around Isolation as well as what good looks like before hearing from some members from ECHAlliance and the two ecosystems on successful innovation in this area.
Welcome & Introduction
Lightening Speech 1
Lightening Speech 2
Discussion I: what is the need?
- Dr. Mark Grindle, Senior Research in Digital Health at University of the Highlands & Islands
- Dr. Elisabeth Rohrbach, Tagesklinik Alteburger Straße gGmbH (HRCB)
Discussion II: what is working?
- Pascal Beauchesne, Conseiller – Alliances stratégiques et écosystèmes d’innovation at Numana – Canada
- Dr. Alexia Zurkuhlen, Head of gewi-Institute for healthcare studies (Germany)
The landscape of digital tools for mental health
- Sam Shah, Chief Clinical Digital Advisor at ORCHA
- Anna Holm Heide, Chief Communication Officer, No Isolation