- This event has passed.
Ireland & the UK’s First HR Automation CPD Event
September 8 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Developing a People-First Work Culture – Start with Working with People and not Spreadsheets. Complimentary Attendance for ECH Members Invited Attendees: HR Senior Managers & Directors / C-Suite A comprehensive CPD-accredited training event that explores all stages of planning, implementing, and delivering high-impact HR process automation that eliminates busy work from your team, so that you can spend more time on the people who make up your organisation instead of never ending excel spreadsheets & data entry Intercontinental Hotel, Ballsbridge, Dublin on Thursday 8th September from 10am – 12pm Irish time.
About this event
A comprehensive CPD-accredited training event that explores all stages of planning, implementing, and delivering high-impact HR process automation that eliminates busy work from your team, so that you can spend more time on the people who make up your organisation instead of never ending excel spreadsheets & data entry.
This multi-module event draws on 20 years of enterprise automation & software expertise and real-world case study successes to explore all parts of the approaches, considerations, and delivery of world-class HR Automation tools and techniques that create healthier, more effective, human-first work cultures.
By the end of this course, attendees will gain actionable insights on how to initiate the journey toward highly effective HR automation solutions. As a result, HR Leaders will free up their teams, directly supporting their HR objectives such as recruitment, retention, performance, wellbeing initiatives, and other critical KPIs.
Who Should Attend :
Seniority: C-Suite, Directors & Senior Managers
Function: Human Resources & Operations
Company Size: Large Enterprise Organisations
Your HR Automation Scenario:
- You are considering bringing HR Process Automation into your organisation and need to understand the initial steps to take to commence the journey.
- You have been tasked with improving the productivity of your HR Dept so that your team can focus on critical areas of the business such as; retention, recruitment and culture.
- You are already aware of the benefits of HR Process Automation but you are concerned about how an automation project could disrupt every day business operations.
What you will get from the Training Event:
- Learn how to deliver & measure ROI from HR Process Automation
- Focus on Recruitment, Retention & Culture Strategies – through the elimination of traditional (but important) HR processes
- Understand the steps to approaching, planning and implementing high-returning HR automation
- Case Studies of HR Depts in an Irish Retailer and a Healthcare Provider – where 3 days of administration each week, were entirely eliminated through process automation.
- Earn 2 x CPD Credits
About the Educator
Tony Kerins has worked as a qualified trainer, business mentor, and executive coach with 25 years’ experience in certified technical training and education. Over his wide-reaching professional career, Tony has developed a deep and nuanced expertise in systems, human organisation, and training from a diverse multi-sector background in Military, Air Traffic Control, Information Technology Development, and Human Resources Management roles.
Tony has a passion for people management and motivation, and specialises in Psychometric Testing, Leadership Skills, HRM, Interpersonal Skills, and Personal Development. He has spent the last 15 years delivering training and mentoring to business in Ireland, UK, and North America on Employment Law, Health and Safety, and HRM, while leading, coaching, and successfully mentoring teams from a variety of industries.
As a vanguard in the business consulting and HR leadership space, Tony brings considerable experience and insight to this comprehensive CPD-certified exploration of high-impact, people-first HR Automation in 2022.
Discover more about OpenSky Data Systems:
OpenSky partner with ambitious leaders in enterprise organisations. Together we innovate & create amazing automation solutions that support our customers to realise their vision. We have transformed hundreds of large enterprise businesses in Ireland & the UK. Within transport, waste, housing, health and pharmaceuticals, our systems impact 2.5m people every day & manage 100m digital transactions every month.