Healthy Ageing Innovation Cluster Meeting
1st February 2023 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Agenda of the event coming up soon.
Scotland’s Healthy Ageing Innovation Cluster (HAIC) is facilitated by the Digital Health & Care Innovation Centre and counts on key partners including the Scottish Government’s Technology Enabled Care Team, The Digital Office for Local Government, Scottish Enterprise, Highlands & Islands Enterprise, Enterprise Europe Network and the European Connected Health Alliance.
We are a powerful collaboration of shared strategic interests from policy, health, housing and care, enterprise in Scotland and Internationally with a common endeavour.
Our aims are to:
- Create a collective of shared interests, expertise and skills
- Share information and support knowledge exchange
- Build collaborations that are greater than the sum of the individual parts
- Seek and solve demand-led challenges
- Identify funding/ host challenge opportunities
The cluster comprises representatives from Civic organisations, Academic institutions, Citizens, Commercial industry, Healthcare professionals/ Care providers and the Third sector.