- This event has passed.
HealthTech Cluster Huddle: Getting to know your Neighbours
15th March 2022 @ 12:30 – 14:00
Join us for a special edition of the March HealthTech Huddle: Getting to know your neighbours – a spotlight on opportunities in Ireland and UK.
March 17th is St. Patrick’s Day and we’ll be taking this huddle online on the 15th March to learn more about the UK and Ireland market, and potential opportunities to collaborate in particular across Digital Health. This will be your opportunity to check-in with peers from across the health and life science sector, sharing ideas and stories about the inspiring work taking place.
Joining us for this edition from Ireland will be representatives from the Connected Health and Wellbeing Cluster at DKIT, and the Digital Health Industries Cluster at GMIT, to give a short overview of the opportunities in the respective markets, and to support our members to develop international sales or partnerships.
The Irish Connected Health & Wellbeing Cluster and the Digital Health Industries Cluster are both new Enterprise Ireland-funded clusters which encourage and facilitate increased collaboration between industry (indigenous and FDI), academia, healthcare providers, and enterprise support agencies.
Did you know:
Ireland’s Digital Health ecosystem includes*:
- 100 biopharma companies in Ireland, including all of the world’s top 10
- 450 medtech companies, including nine of the top 10.
- over 900 technology companies here, and all of the top 10.
- circa 200 digital health companies already delivering solutions in areas such as telehealth, data, analytics and cyber security, health information technology, connected medtech and mobile health.
As usual, everyone has the opportunity to participate either through:-
To present we have two formats – a 5 minute spotlight talk (please contact phil if you would like to be invited to give a spotlight talk as these are limited) or a number of 90 second pitchers (yes for our regular huddlers we have doubled the pitch time for this special edition so we want to hear who you are, what your organisation is doing and what you are looking for to support health and life sciences growth and innovation).
From developing cutting edge R&D to scaling health and life science enterprises, we want to hear from you. So get those coffee’s ready for this huddle and register today as pitchers are limited (you will be notified a week in advance of the pitching request outcome).
Spotlight talks you can expect to hear include:-
- Breanndán Casey, Connected Health and Wellbeing Cluster – Ireland
- The opportunity and support for companies based in the UK and Ireland
- John Gaffney, Digital Health Industries Cluster – Ireland
- Phil Carvil, The North West HealthTech Cluster – UK
Any questions? Get in touch with Phil Carvil – HealthTec Cluster Manager ([email protected])
Companies based in Ireland can contact:
Breanndán Casey | LinkedIn, [email protected] (companies in East and North)
John Gaffney | LinkedIn, [email protected] (companies in West and South)