- This event has passed.
Estonian Ecosystem Gathering – Let’s speak about cyber security @Connected Health
26th September 2019
Let’s speak about cyber security is a meetup series with the goal is to find and gather people interested in solving different cyber security issues and finding new business opportunities. On each meetup, we will focus on distinct sector and cyber security issue. We will meet the representatives of Estonian institutions that provide vital services but also leading Estonian startups. Of course, we will have engaging discussions about the sectorial best practices, existing solutions and issues to be resolved.
This time we will be speaking about cyber security in HealthTech sector together with Connected Health cluster and Estonian Genome Center (Geenivaramu).
Here are our exciting speakers for this meetup:
– Welcome to the meetup. Marily Hendrikson Cyber Security Project Manager at Startup Estonia
– Connected health cluster and cooperation opportunities with the sector Piret Hirv, Health Technology Division Manager @Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol
– Finding vulnerabilities in your health IT-system Virgo Riispapp, Technology manager @ThorGate
– Personal genome – a threat or fortune Tõnu Esko, Vice Director and Chief Business Development Officer @Estonian Genome Center
– Privacy and security analysis of mental health mobile applications Olga Vovk, Co-founder and CTO of Recovery Companion.
We will open the doors at 17.30 and start with meetup at 18.00
The more detailed agenda will be published soon.
ECHAlliance members wishing to attend should contact [email protected]