- This event has passed.
eHealth Ireland Ecosystem Gathering
11th April 2018
Since its foundation, the eHealth Ireland Ecosystem has delivered a comprehensive programme of events, consultations, roundtables, and general collaboration around topics such as ePharmacy, Mental Health and Wellbeing, Innovation, and more.
By bringing together stakeholders from across the eHealth spectrum, we can continue to break down silos and develop lasting collaborations that will transform healthcare delivery, create economic growth, and realise the objectives of the Health Service Executive to transform relationships in the delivery of healthcare, in a technology-enabled environment.
We are delighted to announce the next eHealth Ireland Ecosystem gathering which will explore the challenges and the opportunities related to:
Health Innovations for Home & Community Care
We are delighted to open registration for the next gathering of the eHealth Ireland Ecosystem considering eHealth Innovations for Home and Community Care. Thanks to our hosts, Dundalk Institute of Technology and NetwellCASALA, this event is scheduled to take place at the Dundalk Institute of Technology on April 11th, 2018.
The plenary session includes:
- Yvonne Goff, Chief Clinical Information Officer, HSE
- Horst Kraemer, Programme Officer DG-Connect, European Commission
- PJ Hartnett, Integrated Care for Older Persons, HSE
- Mary Deery, Age Friendly Programme Manager, Louth County Council
- Sheila McGuinness, COO, RCSI Hospitals Group
- Miriam McKenna, CEO Flexibus
Workshop topics include:
- The NEST: Showcasing innovation in eHealth Home and Community Care
- SAT: The Single Assessment Tool
- Supporting industry and economic development to propel innovation in eHealth
- Empowering patients to manage their chronic conditions at home
- Enhancing the quality of life for older people with the use of technology
Plus a number of projects will be exhibited:
- The NEST – a demo apartment showcasing complex connected health systems and movement sensor monitor systems
- ProACT – an EU Horizon2020 project and innovative hom
ECHAlliance members wising to attend should contact [email protected]