- This event has passed.
ECME 2022: Project Impacts and the Emerging Opportunities / Challenges in Digital Healthcare
May 24 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
We are looking for Brian O’Connor speaking slot on Emerging Challenges and Opportunities for Global Medtec on 24th May at 1:30pm UK time in the Hilton Belfast
This conference, presented by Ulster University, will mark the culmination of the highly successfully INTERREG VA Funded ECME Programme. The theme of the conference will be the digital transformation of healthcare and the challenges and opportunities this presents to the sector especially in relation to funding and national digital strategy.
The conference will feature a fantastic line up of speakers who will deliver engaging and helpful content for innovators bringing new products into the market.
So if you’re working in the medtech industry, or you’re an academic, researcher or clinician, then we’d be delighted to welcome you to ECME 2022!
- Professor George Crooks: – Chief Executive Officer at Digital Health and Care Institute
- Dan West – Chief Digital Information Officer for Health and Care in Northern Ireland
- Dr Martin Curley – Director, Digital Transformation and Open Innovation at Health Service Executive
- Brian O Connor – Chair, European Connected Health Alliance
- Professor Jim McLaughlin – Director of NIBEC, Ulster University
- Grainne McVeigh – Director Life Sciences and Scaling, Invest NI
- Joann Rhodes – Chief Executive, Health Innovation Research Alliance Northern Ireland (HIRANI)
- Dr John O’Shea – Chief Digital Transformation Officer (Ireland), DELL
- David Walsh – Associate Director, Healthcare & Life Sciences Strategy , KPMG
- Dr Alan Kennedy – CEO, Pulse AI Ltd
- Richard Irwin – Chairman, 42 Genetics Ltd
- Stephen Dunniece – CTO, Cirdan Imaging
- Paul Boylan – Programme Manager, SEUPB
- David Calder – Knowledge Transfer Manager Healthcare, Innovate UK
- Katie Cooney – Consultant, MedDev Solutions Ltd
Register for free