- This event has passed.
Corporate Challenge Hackathon
29th January 2020 - 30th January 2020
It’s the place where corporates and let’s-find-a-solution minded people meet to hack their brains and prototype their minds away. Come and join these people to innovate and solve real problems in a creative way!
It doesn’t matter if you have loads of experience or you’re just really passionate about an idea – all you need is to find a team and start hacking!
We’re looking for people with diverse backgrounds, so business and marketing experts, designers, developers, engineers, data scientists and field enthusiasts are all welcome – passion for solving the challenge is what counts.
These are some of the benefits you will get:
- You have a real possibility to build a working prototype;
- Cooperation could lead to finding internship, new job or potential customer;
- Involve additional mentoring expertise in your development work;
- One of the teams gets to pitch their solution on the big stage. There will be the most spectacular jury listening – international entrepreneurs and investors;
- Feel the amazing energy during the event – you can accomplish incredible things within very limited timeframe;
- After hacking for two days, you will have a full day to enjoy sTARTUp Day 2020 business festival;
- This is your chance to take a sneak peek into the real startup world.
We have some really exciting challenges for you to solve:
- Sorainen – Develop an online assessment system for law firms for customer feedback based law firm assessments and rankings.
- Creditinfo – Build a machine learning model, based on historical sales and Business Register data, to predict potential customer sales propensity for different products.
- Njord Law Firm – Create a tool for managing start-up investment rounds, making sense of cap tables and understanding the impacts of changes to shareholding structure.
- Emergency Response Centre – Develop an application that supports operational human resource building, monitoring and managing in crisis and urgencies.
- Tehnopol – Design a methodology, live online tool and dashboard for generating an innovation index for Estonia.
There’s nothing like the feeling of working on something intensely for a limited time, giving all you have and accomplish incredible things! At the Corporate Challenge Hackathon, you will meet and work together with like-minded people to change the world.
If you have any questions, feel free to send an email firstname.lastname@example.org