- This event has passed.
26th October 2021 @ 08:00 – 28th October 2021 @ 17:00
We look forward to Andy Bleaden sessions: “Funding Opportunities for Health”, on 26 October at 9:30 am Romanian time. And a Panel discussion 6. “SHAFE | NET4Age-Friendly; UN recognition for pressure relieve on Health and Care Systems during and after the COVID-19 pandemic” on 27 October at 9:30 am Romanian time.
Are you interested in accessing a global health industry environment?
Do you want to meet successful entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs in health? Find out how EU funds made the difference? Do you want to make a real impact in healthcare innovation?
Then this event is defintely for you!
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY
The 4th edition of this unique event will bring together companies, organizations, universities and public entities, being the perfect environment for international partnerships, resulting in increased health related economic competitiveness.
WHAT WE DO
RoHealth is the only Romanian Health and Bioeconomy cluster with national coverage. The cluster generated and implemented initiatives covering more than 200 mEuro budget for competitiveness and innovation. As a Silver Label cluster with more than 70 members, Rohealth’s expertise today is related to:
- E-Health and Education
- Medical Equipment and Instruments
- Translational Medicine and COVID Experiences
- Materials for Health
- Women Entrepreneurship – Succes Stories
- Security for Healthy Ageing (The Hospital from Home)
- Clusters for Health and Policies
- Social Responsibility for Health
- Bioeconomy for Health
- Quality for Medical Services
BeHEALTH brokerage outcome will have a crucial contribution to relevant market opportunities regarding collaboration with partners in the health area.
The BeHEALTH agenda includes, beside the brokerage event, also a start-up contest and 10 panels for discussions covering the cluster expertise. Our aim is to create a unique experience for participants by mixing areas of interest such as: the importance of internationalization, specific techniques and policies for entering the foreign market, the role of clusters in the innovation process, access to national and international financing sources, models of best practices in health business and innovation, intellectual property rights and international networking in Health Domain.
- To find out about the latest opportunities and fundings related to health and bioeconomy fields. Being there, your idea can be transformed in a real product.
- Meet successful entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs from health.
- To establish business connections and networking with key healthcare companies from the international environment.
- To benefit from bilateral individual meetings pre-arranged, according to your project’s specific (if you’re looking for partners, you shouldn’t miss this event!)
- And YES, we sponsor the best business idea in the competition International Startups in Healthcare”
- 1st Prize: Participation at ”Frontiers Health” event in Berlin;
- 2nd Prize: One Mentoring Session in Business+ 1 year membership in Rohealth Cluster
- 3rd Prize: One Mentoring Session In Business