- This event has passed.
AGE-WELL Public Webinar Series: Monitoring heart and lung health using innovative technologies
February 16 @ 12:00 pm
Heart disease affects 1.3 million Canadians, so it is important to monitor and manage any symptoms and overall health. Innovators are helping individuals by creating devices that are simple, easy and comfortable to wear.
Webinar participants will learn about:
- A smartwatch that tracks vital signs, including heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature and blood oxygen saturation
- Smart clothing for continuous cardiac, respiratory and activity monitoring
- The potential for monitoring technology to predict future health and inform treatment
- Azadeh Dastmalchi, CEO of VitalTracer;
- Pierre-Alexandre Fournier, CEO of Hexoskin