- This event has passed.
2019 EIP on AHA Conference of Partners
September 23 - September 25
The AAL Programme in collaboration with the European Innovation Partnership on Active & Healthy Ageing kindly invite you to our co-hosted events of the AAL Forum and the Conference of Partners.
Smarter practical implementation of digital solutions to enhance active and healthy living
As one of the largest events of its kind in Europe, the AAL Forum 2019 also hosts a vibrant exhibition of Technology designed to improve the quality of life for older people.
ECHAlliance activities during the event:
- Meet up with ECHAlliance at the 2019 EIP on AHA Conference of Partners!
We will have the occasion to meet up all of you at the ECHAlliance’ exhibition stand during the 2019 EIP on AHA Conference of Partners. We will showcase all our international projects. More details coming soon.
- On the 25th ECHAlliance together with FUNKA and TicBioMed will present the horizontal initiative Innovation to Market (I2M) during a dedicated session “Innovation to market – I2M” at 14:00-15:30. More information here
The aim of the I2M is to support the transformation of health and care in the Digital Single Market, thereby reinforcing the links between the development of solutions by companies, start-ups, and researchers – the supply side – and the expectations and needs of care providers, policy-makers, insurers and other potential buyers of these products and services – the demand side.
The I2M will provide concrete opportunities for matchmaking, networking and increasing the adoption rateby organising a series of activities and services that involve the two sides of the market. Such actions have been detailed in the Innovation to Market Plan (summary published last 4th June 2019) and will be formally launched in Aarhus.
- SmartWork and Ethics in the spotlight Workshop: ‘Ethics, data and privacy protection: who will take responsibility and how we proceed to a common framework for IT-AHA in Europe?’. This will take place on Wednesday 25 September 2019 16:00-17:30 in the Suecia Room. More details here
- Are you looking for investors, researchers and potential partners?
- Do you want to take your research or business on ageing well in the digital age to the next level?
- What’s in it for you – Check out the challenging activities we have organized for you
- This event is an opportunity for you to engage with policy-shapers and influencers from across all AAL sector