The Portuguese Ecosystem on Smart, Healthy and Age-Friendly Environments brings together a wide range of Portuguese organizations committed to the promotion of a joint agenda for the implementation of Inclusive Environments for all ages, with particular emphasis in the areas of Health, Social Support, TICE and Infrastructures.
Led by Cáritas Coimbra (Carina Dantas) and Coimbra Nursing School (João Apóstolo), it is also supported by an extensive Advisory Board of relevant national-wide opinion leaders and it is integrated in ECHAlliance network of ecosystems.
Participation in a quadruple layer-scheme is encouraged, actively promoting collaboration between research/academia, public authorities, business and civil society/citizens, with the aim of addressing and finding common solutions to national challenges in this area.
Working Group Members
- José Pereira Miguel, Coordenador do Grupo de Trabalho proponente da Estratégia Nacional para o Envelhecimento Ativo e Saudável (ENEAS) 2017-2025
- Patrícia Calado | NCP Horizonte 2020, GPPQ | FCT | ANI
- Manuel Veríssimo | Coordenador Ageing@Coimbra
- Elísio Costa | Coordenador Porto4Ageing
- Joaquim Cunha | Diretor-Executivo Health Cluster Portugal
- Jorge Dias | Diretor LAS/IPN e APG/ISR
- Gil Gonçalves | CSO Inova+
- Rui Maia | Diretor da Replicar Socialform
- Sandra Rafael Pais | Coordenadora Centro Internacional sobre o Envelhecimento, UAlg