Eurasanté is the health cluster in Northern France (Hauts-de-France Region) and the third largest health-nutrition cluster in France.
Eurasanté is a development agency dedicated to tech transfer and business development in the life sciences sector. For more than twenty years, Eurasanté has worked to promote the development of the health and nutrition sector. Our experienced project managers assist researchers, start-ups, and businesses to develop their innovations and projects, boosting their business and networks.
Eurasanté runs the national competitiveness cluster: Clubster NHL (Nutrition-Health-Longevity), which is the professional network of industry, research and healthcare players involved in health and nutrition in Northern France with 320 members.
The Northern France health and nutrition ecosystem is rich with 1,100 companies employing 32,000 people in the biotech / pharma, medtech, specialized services and e-health sectors. The health sector is a key element of the regional economy, with €12,5 billion turnover. The companies, (large groups and SMEs) in this sector interact with a strong ecosystem of research institutions among the most fertile in France with 80 laboratories, 4,000 public and private researchers, focused on major public health themes: cancer, cardio-metabolic diseases, neurodegenerative pathologies, chronic bowel disease (MICI).
The Hauts-de-France Region has a large network of e-health players making it the third region for Data Management and E-Health in France. Its main focus areas are IoT related devices, health pathways solutions and hosting services. The e-health market within the region is estimated roughly around 140 million euros for around 170 companies and 1000 employees.
Eurasanté is strongly involved in European projects, with a participation (as leader or partner) in 15 current projects (Interreg, H2020,…).
Our objectives are to:
- Promote the Health and Nutrition Sector of the Hauts-de-France region;
- Promote research: Foster technology transfer and collaborative pro-jects, help the emergence of start-ups and spin-offs;
- Stimulate the creation of start-ups thanks to 3 Incubation programs – The Eurasanté Bio Incubator (medtech, biotech, e-health), the Euralimentaire Incubator (foodtech) and the Eurasenior Incubator (health age-ing, silver economy).
- Support companies, researchers and innovative projects in the devel-opment of their activities thanks to a range of services and expertise, and through the Eurasanté Accelerator;
- Foster innovation and collaborative projects, thanks to the organization of 4 annual business conventions and create the best conditions for start-ups, companies, academic actors and investors to meet at the international level (BioFit, MedFit, AgeingFit and NutrEvent).