Our ecosystem consists of change-driven organisations and stakeholders, from research, cities and government, industry, academia, accelerators and foundations. A think tank is also in place of representatives of this ecosystem.
Our objectives are to advance and accelerate new models of “aging in place” POC and promote wellbeing and preventive global health change. These models are out of the health system, and have proven socio-economic impact track records based on caring communities and happiness economics.
- National Caregivers Organization digital transformation working group
- Numana Think Tank working group
- Conscio Alliance working group
- Health innovation working group – Ministère de la santé et des services sociaux (MSSS)
- Community Health Accelerator working group