ECHALLIANCE IS LOOKING FOR A SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER TO JOIN ITS PROJECTS UNIT!
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – Position Opening
ECHAlliance is looking for a senior project manager to join its Projects Unit:
- Design, develop and implement international projects
- Make researches around key topics and write high quality proposals and reports
- Prepare offers for customers and bids for calls for tenders
- Execute tasks on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Prepare all documentation to meet the reporting requirements of the funding body in collaboration with our Financial Project Manager
- Assist the ECHAlliance members and partners with the preparation and submission of proposals
- Coordinate projects and/or work packages ensuring all tasks, deliverables and milestones are completed on time and within budget
- Manage the budget for the project and supervise financial and regulatory compliance with funding body’s policies, procedures and requirements is fulfilled in cooperation with the Financial Project Manager
- Participate proactively in consortium meetings
- Coordinate the organizations of meetings and events
- Present information on project progress and outcomes
- Closely collaborate with the Communication Team members to secure all communication and dissemination tasks of projects are timely and properly delivered
- Foster dissemination and uptake of projects’ outcomes across the ECHAlliance member and ecosystem community
- Participate in regular Projects Unit meetings reporting to the International Projects Lead about the activities carried out as well as ECHAlliance Team meetings.
Skills and competencies:
- Social science or ICT university degree (post-graduate preferred)
- Knowledge and experience of European research funding programmes and European R&I, ICT and health and care policies and initiatives
- At least 7 years working in collaborative and multidisciplinary projects and initiatives related to health and social policies, digital health and social innovation or digital transformation of public services
- Excellent writing skills and capacity to carry out studies and research tasks with a high degree of autonomy
- Demonstrated project management experience (7+ years) and successful funding achievements as well as direct contracts awarded by public and private organizations
- Demonstrated experience as project and/or Work Package leader (preferably in H2020 or previous R&I programmes)
- Languages: fluent English is mandatory + at least 1 other language
- Excellent organisation, precision and time management
- Negotiation, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Flexibility, proactivity and curiosity in undertaking new tasks
- Desirable: knowledge in scientific communication and dissemination of project’s results.
- Independent consultant, 4-5 days a week
- Working mainly from home with own material
- Travels: this position involves traveling nationally and internationally throughout Europe to networking events and consortium meetings as well as periodic team meetings.
- Fee: depending on profile and experience.
Please send you CV including two references to Valentina Tageo firstname.lastname@example.org by the 11th January 2019.