Digital in weight management services BDA and ORCHA report
A high proportion of people in the UK are living with overweight or obesity, increasing their risk of severe illness and death from COVID-19. Meanwhile, social distancing and self-isolation impact face-to-face weight management services.
The use of technology is a good answer to providing services, but how can we provide evidence-based care, combat misinformation and ensure a rapid roll out of technology that is safe, effective and does not put the public at risk of harm?
Our report developed with The Association of UK Dietitians (BDA) outlines the situation and shares advice and best practice on how to embed digital health in weight management services.
Download the report to discover:
- Why do only 21% of weight management apps meet standards?
- What does the clinical evidence say about weight management apps?
- How does the public perceive digital health for weight management?
- Which 10 apps should you know about?
- What practical steps can you take?
If you are experiencing any issues with downloading the report, or want to know more, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0) 1925 606542