Collaborate with top MedTech players to tackle Dx challenges & explore partnerships with Meet&Match.Dx
Are you interested in collaborating with leading MedTech companies to tackle diagnostic challenges and open the path for partnership exploration? Join the Meet & Match.Dx, a challenge-based acceleration programme that connects SMEs developing breakthrough diagnostic solutions with major pharmaceutical and medical technology companies in Europe through tailored workshops and one-to-one pitch sessions, with the aim to explore partnership opportunities.
Join the Meet & Match.Dx, a challenge-based acceleration programme that connects SMEs developing breakthrough diagnostic solutions with major pharmaceutical and medical technology companies in Europe through tailored workshops and one-to-one pitch sessions, with the aim to explore partnership opportunities.
In 2022 Medtronic, GSK, Abbott and ThermoFisher have released challenges and are inviting SMEs to apply with operational products and services.
Challenges in 2022:
- Non-invasive tools to measure nutrient status in children and adults in collaboration with Abbott (read full description)
- Accurate, real-time visualization of tumors during oncology resection surgeries in collaboration with Medtronic (read full description)
- Point-of-care test for allergy in collaboration with Thermo Fisher Scientific (read full description)
- Disruptive solutions for early disease identification and interdisciplinary treatment of eosinophilic diseases in collaboration with GlaxoSmithKline GmbH & Co. KG (read full description)
The Meet & Match.Dx progamme is part of the Interreg NWE Codex4SMEs project. Further information about the programme and the 2022 challenges can be found here and on the Codex4SMEs website. Interested SMEs can browse the description of the challenges here, and join our webinar on 1 September 2022 (11:00 AM CEST) by registering here.
Application deadline: 4 September 2022!
How to apply for services?
- Check your eligibility:
- Before you apply, read the full Meet & Match.Dx programme description
- Complete application form
- Submit your application and your de minimis self-declaration by September 4th, 2022
Discover more about Interreg NWE Codex4SMEs
With the mission of “the right drug, at the right dose, at the right time, to the right patient“, the Interreg North-West Europe Codex4SMEs project funds the development of innovative diagnostics for improved personalised healthcare in Europe. The funding programme aims to support small and medium-sized (SME) companies in the life sciences and medical technology sectors engaged in the development of diagnostics. For the development of improved diagnostics, nine partners from six EU countries have launched a strong Fast Track Programme offering SMEs a wide range of services along the entire value chain.