Call all Telehealth Innovators: Showcase your solutions at ATA2022!
Cutting edge innovation has always been at the center of the digital health landscape – and behind every transformative solution is an innovator with the vision and expertise needed to take telehealth and virtual care to new heights.
At the ATA2022 Annual Conference & Expo taking place May 1-3, 2022, at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center in Boston, MA, the Telehealth Innovators Challenge will provide healthcare visionaries an unrivalled opportunity to pitch their novel virtual care solutions in front of the global telehealth industry during an exclusive, live competition.
We are seeking innovations within three key digital and telehealth solutions categories:
- The Patient Experience
- Tools that Deliver Care
- In-patient Care Solutions
Nine finalists will be invited to pitch their innovations live at ATA2022 during the final round of the Challenge. Our panel of expert judges includes:
- Amit Aysola, Managing Director, Wanxiang Healthcare Investments
- Chris Booker, Partner, Cressey Frist
- Christine Brocato, SVP, Strategic Innovation, CommonSpirit Health
- Grant Chamberlain, Managing Director, Healthcare, Ziegler
- Adam Dakin, Managing Director, DreamIT Ventures
- Dr. Sheldon Elman, Chairman and Co-founder, Esplanade Ventures
- Jennifer Joe, MD, CEO, Vanguard Health
- Steve Lindseth, Digital Health Investor, Crested Butte
- Santosh Mohan, VP Digital Health, Moffitt Cancer Center
- Dr. Rakesh Patel, Medical Director of Radiation Oncology and Chair, Multi-disciplinary Breast Care Program, Good Samaritan Hospital
- Neil Patel, Head of Partner Strategy & Solutions Healthcare, Amazon Web Services/Amazon
- Julia Monfrini Peev, Partner, PACE Healthcare Capital
- Lee Shapiro, Managing Partner, 7Wire Ventures
- Sara Silacci, Chief Strategy Officer and Senior Managing Director, Center for Innovation in Digital HealthCare, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Emily Zhen, Venture Capital Investor, NEA
Interested in showcasing your game-changing digital health ideas that will help expand access to care and bridge gaps in healthcare disparities? Take the stage at ATA2022 – the application deadline for the Telehealth Innovators Challenge has been extended to Feb. 23! No further extensions will be made.
Annual Awards Nominations Are Now Open
The ATA Annual Awards program recognizes individuals and organizations that have accelerated innovations and solutions to advance the adoption of telehealth and have been instrumental in expanding access to care to individuals when and where they need it. Through their groundbreaking work, these leaders help to set new standards in care delivery through the implementation of telehealth and virtual care solutions.
This year’s program will feature awards honoring leaders in telehealth and virtual care covering the following categories:
- ATA Leadership in Care Transformation
- ATA Telehealth Champions: Advancing Access to Virtual Care
- ATA Special Interest Group (SIG) Leadership Award
Nominations will be accepted from ATA members or non-members, individuals and organizations. All required materials to support a nomination must be submitted using the online nomination platform.
ATA2022 is shaping up to be the largest and most dynamic event in telehealth this year. You don’t want to miss it!