AI REGIO Project Open Call #2
The AI REGIO Open Call is addressed to digital and/or manufacturing SMEs, alone or associated in mini-consortia with Digital Innovation Hub (DIHs) and, eligible for Horizon 2020. Only one proposal will be accepted by each SME.
The objective for the second open call of AI REGIO project is to select up to 17 SME-driven experiments:
- 10 Type A experiments: Single participant (SME) projects, applicable to TOPIC #1 and TOPIC #2
- 7 Type B experiments: Mini-consortia (SME + DIH + optional third partner), applicable to TOPIC #1, TOPIC #2 and TOPIC #3 (all the TOPICS)
These experiments will complement AI REGIO in the extension of the current portfolio of “AI for Manufacturing” solutions; extending the domains of the AI REGIO Champions; and benefiting directly SMEs in underrepresented regions, with the perspective to join VANGUARD Initiative. Selected SME or consortia will benefit from financial support of up to EUR 100.000.
Experiments are expected to cover three technological topics:
- Manufacturing Data Spaces and Data4AI pipelines.
- AI for Manufacturing Applications and AI-on-demand Platform contributions
- AI Didactic Factories for Manufacturing and TERESA Experimentations
Apply by 29 July.