Open call for EIT RawMaterials Start-Up Booster Programme & Financial support up to €60,000
15 February 2018
Posted by: Heather Smith
Start-up and SME Booster Call 2018 is for start-ups and SMEs that want to test business ideas, would like to meet key players in the raw materials sector, and are looking for financial and/or non-financial support.
EIT RawMaterials can help you to create and develop new, innovative business ideas in the raw materials sector – covering every stage from initial ideas to business creation and business growth.
Besides funding and customised services, the selected start-ups will get access to EIT RawMaterials partner network, participating to their networking events, as well as gain visibility through EIT RawMaterials network channels. Eventually, supported start-up and SMEs may join the network as associate or full member to fully benefit from the ecosystem.
The Call targets innovation in the raw materials value chain ranging from:
1. Exploration and raw materials resource assessment
2. Mining in challenging environments
3. Increased resource efficiency in mineral and metallurgical processes
4. Recycling and material chain optimisation for End-of-Life products
5. Substitution of critical and toxic materials in products and for optimised performance
6. Design of products and services for the circular economy
EIT RawMaterials exclude bio-based materials unless they fall under topic 5.
Find more information from here: EIT RawMaterials Booster Call 2018
Submit your application here: https://www.lyyti.fi/p/EITRM_Booster/en/eit_rawmaterials_start-up_booster_programme