d-LAB Challenge 2: Solution for improving the management and use of personal health data
25 July 2017
Posted by: Heather Smith
d-LAB is a programme of the Mobile World Capital Barcelona foundation, the organisation responsible for accelerating the digital transformation and for housing the Mobile World Congress, the largest world event in mobile technologies, in Barcelona.
d-LAB is a social programme that aims at accelerating the digital transformation of society in order to improve the life of the citizens and disseminate the impact of successful solutions. Each year, d-LAB launches three social challenges to look for innovative solutions that will be steered in real environments and bring a positive impact to our society.
This year d-LAB will be dealing with the following challenges:
Challenge 2: Transforming the use and governance of personal health data
The aim of this challenge is to identify and reward innovative ideas, projects and solutions that consider different uses and applications of Personal Health Data (PHD) beyond their access, such as:
- > Innovative PHD governance models
- > Future uses in health and medical research
- > Inclusion of new data sources, such as those provided by wearables
- > Solutions that contribute to well-being and ageing
- > Innovative business models that assure the sustainability of the governance and use of personal health data
Why take part?
If you think you have the answer for the future models of use and governance of personal health data, present your proposal and join our solution. Apply now via our website:
www.d-lab.tech/challenge-2/. Draw on the advantages of being one of the winning proposals!
How to take part?
- Find out here about the challenge and discover how you can help to solve it.
- Apply by presenting your proposal online on this form. Deadline: 27 June 2017 at 5.00pm CET.
- The winners will be announced during a public event in September/October 2017