The Mental Health and Wellbeing Scoping Study Network has now been established with the most recent meeting taking place on 20 June 2017. This was well attended by stakeholders representing industry, academia, Health and Social Care (HSC) Trusts, patient groups / associations and third sector organisations.
The objectives of the project are to:
- Identify and engage with key relevant stakeholders in MHW to define unmet needs and to clarify market opportunities locally and internationally;
- Carry out a needs analysis with a range of MHW service users;
- Identify and document the main challenges faced by service providers in delivering MHW support and services;
- Map out the existing capabilities and skills gaps inhibiting companies from exploiting opportunities in MHW;
- Identify and signpost potential commercial tender opportunities and other possible research project opportunities relating to MHW;
- Benchmark, capture and develop case studies on innovative approaches and interventions relevant to MHW;
- Develop a road map for NI companies that will enable them to be better informed as to how best to develop commercial solutions for the MHW sector.
Contact: Una Davey, Network Project Manager, email@example.com
Learn about the latest updates of the Mental Health and Wellbeing Scoping Study Network!Posted in News, 14 August 2017ECHAlliance are delighted to have been chosen to facilitate 2 Northern Ireland industry led collaborative growth networks, the Mental Health and Wellbeing Network and the ... more »
18 hours agoBrian O’Connor will speak at the 39th ESPEN 2017 (Clinical Nutrition & Metabolism)
14/08/2017Cybersecurity and the Estonian Presidency
14/08/2017Learn about the latest updates of the Care @ Home Innovation Scoping Study Network
14/08/2017Learn about the latest updates of the Mental Health and Wellbeing Scoping Study Network!
14/08/2017Nick Adkins Explains the True Meaning of #Pinksocks and the Importance of Connection
25/08/2017Estonia Ecosystem Meeting
29/08/2017 » 31/08/201715th International Conference On Smart homes and health Telematics
04/09/2017eHealth Ireland Ecosystem Meeting
06/09/2017 » 08/09/2017Open Science Fair
07/09/2017Innovate UK Digital Health Technology Catalyst - information session