The Care @ Home Innovation Scoping Study Network has been launched with a wide range of stakeholders and members from across and beyond Northern Ireland. Its purpose is primarily to:
- ‘Smarten’ and ‘modernise’ domiciliary care to go some way towards reducing the growing gap in the supply and demand in this sector;
- Explore, highlight and map out the significant areas where technology and service re-engineering can have the most impact;
- Research, design and deliver a portfolio of technology based products and services which enhance, re-engineer or re-focus the delivery of the much-needed services;
- Identify both technology and service partners who can provide a complementary range of niche expertise to work together to deliver a strong range of possible products and services;
- Optimise the physical hours of care delivered to those who need support in their homes, whilst maintaining service quality and people centred care;
- Utilise real-time feedback vehicles such as a Living Lab to guide and narrow the final project focus following the scoping exercise;
The first meeting of the network took place on 27 June 2017 with attendance from industry, academia, patient groups, the third sector and Health and Social Care (HSC) representatives. The objectives of the six month project were shared and opportunities identified.
Key focus is now on sufficient data gathering to pinpoint areas where the current technological solutions can improve unmet needs in this growing market.
Contact: Una Davey, Network Project Manager, email@example.com
Learn about the latest updates of the Care @ Home Innovation Scoping Study NetworkPosted in News, 14 August 2017ECHAlliance are delighted to have been chosen to facilitate 2 Northern Ireland industry led collaborative growth networks, the Mental Health and Wellbeing Network and the ... more »
18 hours agoBrian O’Connor will speak at the 39th ESPEN 2017 (Clinical Nutrition & Metabolism)
14/08/2017Cybersecurity and the Estonian Presidency
14/08/2017Learn about the latest updates of the Care @ Home Innovation Scoping Study Network
14/08/2017Learn about the latest updates of the Mental Health and Wellbeing Scoping Study Network!
14/08/2017Nick Adkins Explains the True Meaning of #Pinksocks and the Importance of Connection
25/08/2017Estonia Ecosystem Meeting
29/08/2017 » 31/08/201715th International Conference On Smart homes and health Telematics
04/09/2017eHealth Ireland Ecosystem Meeting
06/09/2017 » 08/09/2017Open Science Fair
07/09/2017Innovate UK Digital Health Technology Catalyst - information session