Building interoperability in the ICT environment
On 3rd of May 2017, Fundació TicSalut (Catalan Department of Health) will organise, in cooperation with IN2, the first mConnectathon in ICT for health and social care. The event will take place in the Innovation in Health Hall and this year is organised, for the first time, in the framework of Healthio (3rd-5th of May in Barcelona).
The objective of the 1st TicSalut mConnectathon is to run connectivity and interoperability tests with the soon-to-be operational Digital Health Platform in a neutral and controlled environment.
The participants will be challenged to integrate, on site, their previously developed applications with the Digital Health Platform, using an SDK code provided by the organisers. The TicSalut mConnectathon offers a unique opportunity for developers to test the interoperability of their applications in a structured environment and in interaction with their peers.
3rd, 4th and 5th of May, 2017
WEDNESDAY , 3RD (LATE AFTERNOON)
• Welcome speech
• Initial contact
• Official Start
• Speakers Corner and Mentoring
FRIDAY, 5TH (MORNING)
• Presentation of Results
• Prize Awards
Context of the Challenge
Catalan Health Ecosystem
- To understand the importance of connecting mobile health and social applications to the Digital Health Platform it is important to look back at February 2015; back then, the Generalitat de Catalunya approved and passed its Mobility Master Plan.
- The objective of this Plan, a unique example of its kind in the EU, is to promote the development and deployment of mHealth in Catalonia in the forthcoming years.
- In this scenario,TicSalut Foundation developed and opened to the public AppSalut Portal,a digital space showcasing mobile health and social applications.
- To be showcased, the apps need to have previously passed an accreditation process designed by Fundació TicSalut, of public domain and aligned with the EC mobility strategy.
- AppSalut Portal offers a secure showroom where users (patients, professionals, caregivers, etc.) can find, in an organized, clear and intuitive manner, secure and certified applications (both in functional and technological terms).
DIGITAL HEALTH PLATFORM
- The Digital Health Platform (DHP) is the second pillar of the model.
- This platform is a repository of structured clinical and non- clinical data generated by any of the apps recommended to by the professionals and dully accepted by the users.
- To guarantee its versatility, the platform accepts data codified in the seven most used controlled vocabularies worldwide.
Rregistration is free
More information here
Please contact with comunicació@ticsalut.cat for further information