The Digital Health & Wellness Summit 2017 will be back in Barcelona as part of the 4YFN 2017 event.
The DHWS17 is developed by the European Connected Health Alliance (ECHAlliance) and we are pleased to partner again with 4YFN.
The objective of DHWS17 is to showcase the best innovators bringing digital technologies to improve healthcare delivery around the world. It creates opportunities for these innovators to meet end-users (clinicians and patients) and understand their needs and challenges.
The DHWS17 provides the matchmaking between the solutions suppliers and their customers (policy-makers, hospitals, insurers). It is also the main place for digital health startups to meet investors and create Digital health champions.
4YFN is the home of the growing global tech startup community, creating lasting connections among startups, investors and corporations.
4YFN is the startup event of Mobile World Capital Barcelona and GSMA Mobile World Congress, the premier event for the global mobile industry
DHWS17 partnering with DECIPHER PCP European Project
The DHWS17 attendees have the great opportunity to attend the final event of this EU project, which will be held the 1st of March during the MWC in Barcelona.
DECIPHER PCP procuring authorities procured, through a competitive process, R&D services to create a PHR EU Adapter and Data Collator for a given use case (Diabetes Type 2 patients).
The process used to procure these services was new to the public procurers, to the bidders and the contractors.
This event wants to present the R&D results delivered by the three selected finalists of DECIPHER PCP and at the same time analyze the procurement procedure used, confirm its relevance to the public administration and the technology providers and finally discuss its relevance in the nowadays environment where mHealth, outcome-based procurement and interoperability are key drivers to innovate in healthcare.
The seminar is organised in conjunction with the Mobile World Forum.
Download the agenda here
More information about the project here
DHWS17 is about bringing “unmet needs” to meet “innovative solutions” by providing a platform for CHALLENGES to be addressed.
We are launching here a call for propositions in order to select the best needs and solutions for each of 4 challenges:
- Virtual Reality & Games
- New Insurances Models, the ‘Digital Insurer’
- Diabetes and Chronic Diseases Management
- Corporate Wellness
The call is open to all: clinicians, patients, institutions, NGOs and foundations, companies, start-ups & entrepreneurs, researchers, designers, gamers, out-of-the-box-minded people…
The most interesting candidates and partners will have the opportunity:
- To present their needs and innovative solutions during the DHWS17 @ 4YFN;
- Beyond the event, the ECHAlliance aims to support the development of projects.
The present call seeks:
- CHALLENGE NEEDS – bring real needs and use-cases from health professionals, patients, citizens, companies
- CHALLENGE SOLUTIONS – offer innovative solutions and concepts by start-ups, SMEs, researchers, entrepreneurs
The call is closed but access the full information here
Become a sponsor
Become a sponsor to increase your opportunities to raise your profile and present your innovations, detect other innovators and business opportunities and associate your brand to a leading international innovation event.
Download the Sponsorship packages
Please contact us
We are delighted to offer our members a special discount, please contact Beatriz Sanz: firstname.lastname@example.org to get the discount code.
Registration type: 4YFN VIP Pass
VIP Pass includes:
The Digital Health and Wellness Summit 2017 at 4YFN VIP Pass includes
- Digital Health Wellness Summit 2017 (27 February)
- 3 Day of 4YFN (27 February to 1 March)
- 1 Day Mobile World Congress (2 March)
- Access to the private Digital Health and Wellness Summit 2017 at 4YFN Mobile World Congress on 27 February
- 4YFN 3 day access from 27 February - 1 March, includes:
- Exhibition Hall
- Conference Programme
- Workshop Activities
- Featured Programmes
- VIP Networking Lounge
- Plus access Founders & Investors activities as an INVESTOR:*
- Option to attend open stage pitches
- Arrange meetings in the private area
- A personalised self-guided tour on request
- Exhibition hall access to Mobile World Congress on Thursday 2nd March**
- Access 4YFN Networking App
- Access MyMWC Networking Tool
* Participation in the founders and investors/ investors club activity is subject to an approval process.
** In order to enter Mobile World Congress on Thursday 2nd March, it is necessary to attend 4YFN
See more about the DHWS16 @ MWC here
Highlights from the 2016 event: