eHealth Ireland Ecosystem
a member of the ECHAlliance International Connected Health Ecosystem Network
Wednesday 11 April ‘18
Dundalk Institute of Technology, Dundalk Ireland
Since its foundation, the eHealth Ireland Ecosystem has delivered a comprehensive programme of events, consultations, roundtables, and general collaboration around topics such as ePharmacy, Mental Health and Wellbeing, Innovation, and more.
By bringing together stakeholders from across the eHealth spectrum, we can continue to break down silos and develop lasting collaborations that will transform healthcare delivery, create economic growth, and realise the objectives of the Health Service Executive to transform relationships in the delivery of healthcare, in a technology-enabled environment.
We are delighted to announce the next eHealth Ireland Ecosystem gathering which will explore the challenges and the opportunities related to:
eHealth Innovations for Home & Community Care
The agenda includes:
· Technology to support independent live-in care
· Technologies to enhance the lives of older people
· Challenges and opportunities of delivering community-based healthcare innovations
· Older Persons Model of Care
We also plan to offer a series of interactive workshops on:
· Supporting industry and economic development to propel innovation in eHealth
· Empowering patients to manage their chronic conditions at home
· Enhancing the quality of life for older people with the use of technology
A full agenda and registration page will be circulated closer to the day.
Any questions please email email@example.com
Thank you to our hosts.
@eHealthIreland #ehealth4all @ECHAlliance ehealthireland.ie