PIAISS, The TicSalut Foundation and the TERMCAT invite us on May 17th to the presentation of the Terminology of Integrated Care and the Intersocial Project.
The Terminology of Integrated Care, elaborated jointly by TERMCAT and PIAISS, sets the terminological bases of this new model, unifying different perspectives in a single definition of a set of meanings pertaining to integrated care.
The Intersocial Project has been designed to define the common vocabulary of control to be used for interoperability in the social information systems of health and social welfare.
The provisional agenda of the meeting is:
• Francesc Iglesies, Secretary for Social Affairs and Family
• Dolors Rusines, Coordinator for Public Policy for the Welfare State
• Ester Franquesa, Linguistic Policy General Director
• Francesc Garcia, TicSalut Foundation Director
10.00 Introducing Terminology Integrated Care
• Jordi Bover, TERMCAT Director
• Sebastià Santaeugènia, Director of the Program for Prevention and Chronic Care (PPAC), Health Department
• Anna Vila, Office of Care and Promotion of Personal Autonomy, Department of Labour, Social Affairs and Family
11.00 Presentation of the Intersocial Project
• Ariadna Rius, Project Manager of the Office of Standards and Interoperability, TicSalut Foundation
• Jordi Riba, concerning social work of Barcelona, Catalan Health Institute
• Montse Domènech, Social Services Director, Alt Penedès Regional Council
• Albert Serra, General Secretary of the Health Department
• Jordi Martínez, Innovation Director, TicSalut Foundation
Registrations here http://www.ticsalut.cat/jornada_intersocial/
The event will be in Catalan