The concept of digital transformation is catching on in many areas of society and health is no exception. In Catalonia there are many initiatives of organizations and health professionals working to adapt the care of people in new digital environments.
The Catalan Society of Digital Health invites you to attend a session on Wednesday 19 April, the session “The digital transformation of health”, will analyse the present and future health and society in the digital age. The session will take place at the headquarters of the Academy of Medical Sciences of Barcelona (Can Caralleu) from 18:00 to 20:00 hours and registration is completely free.
18: 00h - Welcome by the President of the Catalan Society of Digital Health: Francisco Garcia Cuyàs
18: 10h Roundtable - Debate.
Moderator: Jordi Mitjà, Nurse.
- The digital transformation of the Hospital San Juan de Dios of Barcelona. Olga Montaña, Digital Product Manager
Real experiences in digital transformation of health:
- Genetics. Miquel Àngel Bru, VP Business Development Made of Genes
- Virtual Reality at the Vall d'Hebron. Juanfran Serra, Resident Psychologist
- Printing 3D prosthesis. Ariadna Campoy and Maximum Montero
- The health professional network. Dr. Marta Puig-Soler, CAP Casanova
19: 15h - Debate among participants
19: 45h - Conclusions
Academy of Medical Sciences and Health of Catalonia and the Balearic Islands
Can Caralleu 1-7
Registration is FREE: click here