- The Polish Ecosystem is coordinated by the Foundation for Healthy Ageing
- The Foundation for Healthy Ageing was established in 2013
- Primary goal of the Foundation is: develop & promote legal, managerial & social solutions for the maintenance of social & professional activity of Poles
- Population: 38.2m inhabitants - 122 inhabitants per square km.
- Healthcare organisation: National Health Fund and 16 regional branches
- Number of general practitioners, dentists and hospitals Poland:medical doctors: 122,500, dentists: 32,600, hospitals: 767