- ECHAlliance connects 20 Connected Health Ecosystems across Europe, USA, Canada and China.
- Ecosystems are multi-stakeholder groups with patients at the core
- They build permanent communities with quarterly meetings
- They are communities of trust across geographic regions
- Inter Ecosystem groups connect Ecosystems to maximise shared learning
Ecosystems bring together all key stakeholders across specific geographic regions, they facilitate engagement between all relevant sectors necessary for making change happen in connected health: