- Ecosystems & Groups
The e-health.brussels initiative aims to speed up the accessibility of technological solutions for patients and healthcare professionals in the Brussels Capital Region through
1. the support of e-health innovation and entrepreneurship and
2. the development of the technical environment to foster Health Data Sharing and the use of the Electronic Health Record.
e-health.brussels is a joint initiative from public and private stakeholders representing the Brussels government, e-health companies, medical professionals, hospitals and support organizations for innovation and entrepreneurship.
The main priorities of your region/country (digitalisation, focus on specific diseases, ageing population…) are:
- Digitalisation of the healthcare professionals and healthcare providers and training of HC professionals
- Mental health
- Ageing population
- Continuity of care
- Decrease of the workload of emergency care units
- 1st line of care
- Support to general practitioners
With its high density of medical institutions and research organisations (27 hospitals and 3 medical university campuses on 161 km²), Brussels has top-notch expertise in many fields, under which oncology, medical imaging and fertility treatment.
Redesign the Brussels Health Network
E-health Sandbox Program